Since ARTEC’s founding in 1991, we’ve been giving back to the community. As our business and geographic reach has grown, so have our efforts to support the regions we do business in by contributing to local and national charitable organizations.
Individually, ARTEC employees donate time and raise money for many causes. ARTEC
offers employees four hours of company-paid time each year to volunteer at the charitable organization of their choice.
As a company, ARTEC supports community organizations, arts and cultural events, educational programs and humanitarian organizations. ARTEC is pleased to sponsor:
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout Mentor, South East USA
- Sarasota Opera
- All Faiths Food Bank
- West Coast Black Theatre Troupe
- Tucson Museum of Art
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Member, Board of Counselors, University of Tampa
- Board of Directors, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Contractors Association of America, Kansas City, Missouri
- Member Committee of 100, Greater Area Chamber of Commerce
- First Baptist Church Outreach program volunteers
- Church of the Incarnation family volunteers
- Temple Beth Shalom family volunteers.
- United Way Sarasota
- Salvation Army Supporter
- Goodwill Industries
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Retired Police Dog Initiative supporter
Environmental Responsibility LEED AP
ARTEC currently has on staff Leadership in and energy Environmental Design Accredited Professionals and Certified Projects for environmentally sustainable construction.
ARTEC also cares about the environment and has made sustainability a company-wide initiative. We are constantly looking for ways to reduce our effect on the planet, manage our consumption responsibly and safeguard natural resources for the future.