ARTEC’s Construction Management or Construction Project Management process (CPM) is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project in order to produce for our clients a functionally and financially viable project from beginning to completion.
By utilizing a detailed pre-construction planning process, ARTEC employs numerous business execution and software tools, including but not limited to project cost management systems (Timberline -SAGE) planning and scheduling software (Oracle Primavera P6 and Primavera Contract Management Software), and integrated project management software (RMS).
- Effectively managed projects, staff, and budgets, both off and on job sites
- Evaluate projects for green design and certification, energy management, HVAC planning and other current concerns/trends in the industry
- Collaborate with subcontractors, clients, government agencies and others to ensure project success
- Develop strategies to ensure quality and minimize exposure to lawsuits
- Manage and minimize risk and insurance costs
- Navigate contracts, assist clients with accounting requirements and cash flow
- Perform negotiations and use conflict resolution strategies and methods