ARTEC’s ability to streamline a new construction project’s certification process will reduce soft cost and project certification fees. We currently provide guidance under the LEED for New Construction, LEED for Core & Shell, LEED for Schools Rating Systems, LEED for Neighborhood Development, and LEED for Homes.
We want your project to succeed and achieve the highest possible rating, with the lowest amount of cost to your project.
We only do what makes sense for the project and the projects budget, while handling the LEED administration along the way. ARTEC is a US DoE certified "ENERGY STAR PARTNER".
- FUNDAMENTAL and ENHANCED COMMISSIONING including preparation and submittal of all required documentation via the USGBC online submission system and training of personnel for continued Operations & Maintenance of systems.
- ENERGY MODELING
An energy model is an indispensable tool for green building design that helps to maximize energy conservation, decrease environmental impact, and generate savings over the life of your building. The model is a computer generated simulation used to analyze different energy conservation measures and compare them to a baseline design so that ARTEC can identify the best solutions.
- LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS
Life cycle cost analysis is a method for assessing the total cost of facility ownership. By taking into account all costs of acquiring, owning and disposing of a building or building system, an analysis can benefit all types of ownership. An analysis maximizes net savings by comparing project alternatives that fulfill the same performance requirements, but differ with respect to initial costs and operating costs.
As a leader in the Green Building Industry, ARTEC’s CEO Louis Sanchez, has frequently spoken at numerous events and has authored the “THE GREEN GUIDE” explaining common sense practices and advice for “Green” and sustainable construction.
- ENR South East – “Best of the Best” Hospitality Project
- USGBG – LEED Platinum Award
- Energy Star – Energy Star Qualified Project
- NAHB – Emerald Level Green Certified Project
- FGBCB – Platinum Level Certified Florida Green Project
- SFWMD – Florida Water Star Project – Gold Certification